Saturday, May 17, 2014

Riya blog




The new york times  
I was having a normal day, walking out to my car to go to work.. All of a sudden as i am driving back from work during rush hour i see a very ferocious monster heading my way.. His name was Daedalus, from ancient Greek. He was very very large he was so big that we looked like tiny ants in his point of view. Daedelus was walking, stepping on houses. Disturbing mankind in Madison Square Garden. Said Jenna Patel as New York Times interviewed her. People are going crazy. Most people have already died and the luck ones are surviving in this crisis. Schools are closed , jobs are closed and everyone is trying to leave new york all at once. icarus-daedalus.jpg
      Many people think that Daedelus did this because he thought that humans had not learned enough from where he comes from.This happened yesterday. There has not been an overwhelming amount of people looking up ancient Greek. People are now becoming much more involved in the coming of ancient Greek and how it formed. This is why Deadules took  over Madison Square Garden.


The Strong Rescuer Named Zeus
“This is breaking news! This little girl has reported that she has seen a man that was very strong, and flew her to school. Here is the girl that saw it all: Rachel Zen. “So, Rachel what happened?”“Well, you see it was snowing hard and there was a strong wind every now and then. So, I was on my way to school on December 18,2014 when my moms car suddenly got stuck in the snow. I couldn’t afford to be late because I was already late 5 times. If I am late again I will get a detention. So, my mom kept trying to get out of the snow, when suddenly the wind knocked down a tree right on the car.The good thing was that it was a tiny tree, but on the other hand we couldn’t move and I had only 5 minutes to get to my classroom.” download (1).jpg
“Then what happened?” The reporter asked questionly.
“Well, Then we saw this humongous man that swooped down from the sky to us and he told us not to worry because he was there. So he took the tree off of the car and lifted the the car out of the snow with only one hand. He said and I quote ‘ I am the powerful and mighty Zeus.’ We were in the middle of a dead street in New York called Tree Street. No one else was there except us, so no one  could help us. He said that he will quickly fly me over to school while my mom relaxes. Zeus is now my hero!



No comments:

Post a Comment