Sunday, October 6, 2013

Riya Patel                 Super Croc

                                           About Supercroc

           As seen on national geographic Supercroc is a giant reptile from Africa. This reptile used to live with dinosaurs and even ate them using a clever strategy. Compared to a dinosaur the supercroc would probably have driven them to extinction. Supercroc had more than 130 teeth. These vicious creatures could grow up to be 40 feet long. They could also weigh as much as 10 tons, more than adult elephant. If one supercroc stood on 2 legs it would be taller than a mansion. 
This is Supercroc

                          What I Think Of Supercroc


                In my opinion I think Supercroc is a humongous creature. I think this because they could grow to be 40 feet long. In addition they used to eat other dinosaurs,too. T-Rex smiled to see this creature become like them.This is one opinion I have about Supercroc. Another opinion is that I think that Supercroc was very intelligent. I think this because in the article by Peter Winkler it states "Supercroc dragged the  stunned creature into the water.There the animal drowned.And it became food." This is another opinion on why I think Supercroc was most likely very intelligent.
                          


                 Facts About Supercroc



From the articles I have read these are some of the facts that I gathered:


  • largest crocodile to ever live
  • Has three rows of teeth
  • Has more than 130 teeth
  • Weighs more than 10 tons
  • Lives in the water and on land
  • Can grow to be up to 40 feet long
  • They were very rare
    
         I challenge you to learn more about Supercroc on these websites listed below:

2 comments:

  1. Riya I love your blog your videos are great i loved the differnt colors.There are only 2 things I would do different, add headings and the back looks a littel plaine, but over all your doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Srishti: Riya I love your blog your picture about Supercroc is good too. The think you need to change is that you need to make your heading big,but otherwise your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete