Friday, December 20, 2013







                 The Best Things That Happened in                                            2013


     In the year of 2013 I would mostly remember the Boston Marathon Shootings/bombings. This tradegy happened on 2 separate days in April. The bombings happened on April 15, 2013 at 2:49 P.M. The shootings happened on April 18, 2013 at 10:48 P.M. This all happened in Boston, Massachusetts.More than 200 people died.

      Pop Culture Moments That are Most                             Memorable


     "What does the Fox say?" is a popular song that I'll remember from 2013. This video consists of animal noises that may help educate children that don't know their animals or sounds. It also demonstrates how everyone is unique because even animals don't have the same exact sound. Here is the video:

      






               What 2013 Taught Me

   
      Now, I have learned a lot of things this year, but one thing that I truly learned was to be grateful to those who serve us all night and day. Such as firefighters, police officers, and even the government. This is because important people like Cory Monteith,Nelson Mandela, and Paul Walker all died this past year. 





     What I Am Looking Forward To In 2014


        I am looking forward to a lot of things in 2014. One of the things that I am looking forward is to learn more about the world and what is happening across the globe. Another thing that I am looking forward to doing in 2014 is learn about who is going to be the new president of the United States of America. Lastly what I want to do this upcoming year is do better in school and try my best to get an education and get good grades. This is what I am looking forward to doing this upcoming year.



No comments:

Post a Comment